1. For weekday evening sessions we have "slots": choose the 2hr option for the 6-8pm slot, choose the 3hr option for the 8-11pm slot, or the 5hr option and get a 20% discount (music only). For the drum room, there are no "slots" and can be booked on the hour. On weekends, there are no designated "slots" and can be booked on the hour. Note: The $75 Shoot is a 5-hour "slot" on its own.
2. For weekday daytime photo/video/casting sessions, please call 512.517.6506 as those are managed in a
different system and reservations are made over the phone. (no music services offered during the daytime on weekdays.
3. Load in and Load out: In order to keep our prices low, we do not put
buffers into the schedule. You are expected to start packing up about
10min from your scheduled end time so that you are leaving the studio at
your end time. We could put in buffers, but we don't want to charge higher rates that would allow for that cost to be absorbed and still be in business. Plus, the customers after you want to start on time just like you did :)
4. Respect: We work very hard to give you a high quality environment :) Please help us by putting everything back the way it was when
you walked into the studio. The booking customer will be charged $25 for leaving a disrespectful amount of trash/mess behind (this includes the parking lot).
Drummers, please return the kit to the way your found it and do not adjust the tuning...if we do not tune kits to your preference, you are welcome to bring your own snare or kit...the booking customer may be charged extra fees for re-tuning kits that have been significantly altered.
You can see these Agreements here: Customer Agreements
5. Music Studio Customers: P/A systems and 2 mic stands are included in any music studio reservation. In the event you are not bringing your own microphone, mic packages are available as an "add on" option through the online scheduler. Drum "add on" packages are for the core kit and stands, so drummers need to bring their bass pedal and
cymbals unless you booked/paid for the cymbal/pedal pack as an additional option. (*the drum room comes with the kit and has a ride, hats, and a single pedal with the kit. *no crash, but you are welcome to bring your own).
Photo Studio Customers: Note that the first 4ft. of seamless is at no charge to you - if you dirty up more than the first 4ft of the seamless paper, we do charge you $1.25/ft (below our cost) for that usage so that we can keep our prices as low as possible and 1/3 that of other studios. If you need it, use it :) But please know that we charge for the extra amount. You can purchase extra seamless if you think you will need it ahead of time in our online scheduler when you make your reservation.